Monday 17 August 2015

Dear Diary

Well where do I begin maybe at the start?
This morning I woke up to the noise of my devilish little sisters watching Brother Bear 2, and when I say watching I mean SHOUTING UNTIL THEY TURNED BLUE!!! I had a terrible headache after that so I made myself a nice cup of hot choccie and went up to my room,

Last night I had the funniest of dreams or maybe it was a flashback as it actually happened ...... I was in the school hall and I was dressed in full medieval costume and my friend introduced me to the rest of year 5 as Romeo ( I was cast as him in the school play) and can I be the 1st one to say "EWWW!!" Hanna was my Father,who is one of my BFFs and Cait was Juliet.... I'm gonna be sick!!! but the most important thing was we had great fun, I laughed so much my face ached (even when Juliet died) oops :S

Today hasn't been as complicated as usual, its been packing (we are moving house) watching Netflix and did i mention MORE PACKING!! (boring)

Yours Mogs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment