Monday 17 August 2015

About me

Hi there,
     
              You probably don't know me. My name's Mogs and I've started a blog {as you can see}. And for those who do know me Hiii.....Now I don't want you to think I'm the boring sort because I'm not . My blogs are going to be sooooo fun.

I love to cook, read, watch films and go places. Also I love fashion here's a funny fact about me I love to design dresses with my mum's trousers {please tell me I'm not alone}lol. 
I'm not a big fan of One Direction personally I think their going the wrong direction but I am a big fan of  music, my favourite artist being Beyonce...her songs, her style...just everything about her


I live with my embarrassing Mum and Dad and my 2 annoying little Sisters called Moo and Pops I also have grown-up Sister called Lolly (as you can see mum gave us all nick names}and she is a royal pain in a butt but shes moved out......they
drive me mad, but that's family. and I love them loads.

So join me in my blog as I share my life.....loves.......and every day dramas {trust me there's a lot of those}