Monday 24 August 2015

Bad news, Beach and Baking

Hi guys,   
              Long time no see !!! wondering why? We have been busy busy busy !!. There been a lot going on this week. Yesterday my littlest sister was playing at my Aunties and ended up with a wire from a wind spinner in her eye so spent the day at the hospital (the upside? she got to ride in an ambulance), she's fine now though.... Couldn't believe they very same day my Uncle H had to stay in hospital as he was very ill, (the upside?  Auntie J came to stay ) he came out today luckily to watch the Arsenal v Liverpool game -tonight ..... COME ON ARSENAL !!!

We also went to the beach as it was so hot , you wouldn't think it was summer its been non stop raining for the last 2 days so jumped at the chance to top up my tan and have a swim in the sea. We had great fun! It was better than any other beach but the only thing that annoyed me was the waves they kept knocking me off my feet. We had a picnic and I have discovered Houmous it was so d-elish, hoping to make some with Mum.soon.

Today Dad took me shopping and we bought lots of stuff for me to "Get my bake on" but first the little monsters got to make a mug cake each I didn't get to taste it but ill take their word for it when they say it was yummy. And after that  got to make a moist juicy lemon drizzle cake..OMG OMG OMG for my first bake entirely on my own I gotta say it was amazing.......Everyone loved it ...Fancy a slice?

Think I have a new cooking obsession straight after I helped mum make mushroom and 2 cheese stuffed burgers soot juicy great for a BBQ (if this awful rain would go away) 

That's it for now, more to come soon .


XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment